(depending on experience, scale of the teams led so far, etc.)
If you feel your professional potential, you strive for development and you are ready to become a part of a ground-breaking Project “Not Another Game”, join us as a Product Owner / Project Manager and lead your team to success!
The Product Owner / Project Manager is at the heart of the game and is responsible for maintaining the vision of the project and maximizing its impact on the market, both in the development phase and after its release. He/She drives occasional products from an idea to its release and through the live action, maximizing market impact by making data-driven and creative decisions.
Your main challenges will include:
- establishing a long-term strategy and product goals with the aim of maximizing the effects while optimizing the profits,
- reporting product performance to the management and skillfully communicating subsequent project plans,
- co-developing and maintaining product roadmap, that would base on the market, analytics and future opportunities
- inspiring an interdisciplinary team to deliver its objectives in accordance with the highest quality standards,
- recruiting and retaining talent within the team, promoting positive and transparent communication, clear career paths and a culture of innovation (SCRAM),
- skillful, holistic view of product development in the creative, marketing / UA, technical and data industriess
- at least 5 years of experience in F2P games, preferably in product-oriented roles (experience in mobile games is a plus),
- previous experience on at least 2 projects (games), with participation from the pre-production phase to the release in at least one of them,
- extensive knowledge of the mobile market,
- strong leadership and communication skills,
- exceptional analytical skills and full knowledge of Atlassian (Confluence, Jira),
- fluency in spoken and written English,
- passion for games, especially mobile games!
- experience in leading teams so that the work is performed in accordance with the vision of the product and its goals,
- results focused and comfortable to work in a dynamic environment,
- teamwork, the ability to learn, negotiate and communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team,
- exceptional creative thinking combined with data-driven decision-making approach
- good financial compensation,
- package of Company’s shares,
- remote work in a young and energetic team,
- flexible working hours,
- 21 days of paid annual leave
Are you taking up the challange?