On September 14 of this year, the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was held at the Notary Office of Łukasz Zagrobelny in Olawa.
During the Meeting:
– adopted a resolution on consideration and approval of the Board of Directors’ report on the Company’s activities for 2021
– adopted a resolution on consideration and approval of the financial report for the financial year 2021
– adopted a resolution on the allocation of profit for 2021
– a resolution was adopted on granting a vote of approval to the President of the Management Board – Mr. Andrzej Konopczynski – for fulfillment of his duties in 2021
– a resolution was adopted on granting the Vice President of the Management Board – Ms. Julia Luczynski – a vote of approval for the performance of her duties in 2021
After the Ordinary General Meeting was held, all necessary documents were immediately sent to the National Court Register.
This year, exceptionally, due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, the deadline for holding the Annual General Meeting was extended by 3 months.
The next Annual General Meeting, in accordance with today’s legislation, will already be held on the standard date – June 30, 2023.
Management Board of IDEA+ S.A.